Due to COVID-19, we’ve made adjustments to our kayak tours to ensure that you stay healthy and enjoy your adventure with peace of mind. La Jolla Kayak follows the latest CDC and San Diego County guidelines and monitors these mandates weekly.
What our staff is doing:
- All kayaks, paddles, and additional equipment will be sanitized with CDC approved solution after every use.
- We will be handing out sanitized personal flotation devices (PFD) to eliminate handling.
- All kayak, snorkel, and bike equipment will be sanitized with CDC approved solution.
- To avoid crowding around the lockers, we offer a limited number of lockers at this time.
What we ask of you:
- If you’re experiencing any symptoms, please stay home. We will refund you 100%.
- Please come prepared and dressed—fitting rooms are not available except for clients renting wetsuit gear.
- Our restrooms remain closed to the public at this time.
- Face coverings are required inside the kayak shop at all times. For kayak tours, rentals, and all ocean activities you aren’t required to wear one, but we will be implementing safe distancing at all times.